SRG Security Resource Group Inc. is looking for Security Officers who want to work for a great company that offers an excellent benefits package and a great work environment
We are looking for a fit and attentive Security Guard to ensure that our property is protected. The Security Guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property and apprehending any trespassers.
Applicants must have completed the 40 hour security guard course or hold a perm security license,have reliable transportation.
Shifts are either 8am-5pm or 12-9 (Site is SGI Salvage)
Preference will be given to those applicants that have hold a completed course certificate.
To be successful as a Security Guard you must be alert and professional. A good Security Guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place.
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
Security Guard Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
SRG Security Resource Group Inc.